ADATA 8GB RAM DDR3 Memory Desktop
- For desktop PCs, Speed: PC3-12800, Module Specification: 240 pin U-DIMM. CAS latency: CL11, working voltage: 1.35V.
- High speed up to 1600 MHz, transfer bandwidth up to 12.8 Gb / s 6-layer PCB provides better signal transfer and system stability.
- Energy efficient: save up to 10% compared to DDR3. Operating temperature: 0 ° C-85 ° C
- Intel supports Skylake and Coffee Lake platforms, for future proof Kaby Lake and Cannon Lake platforms. Complies with JEDEC standards and ROHS compliance.
- The ADATA standard U-DIMMs for notebooks, very low profile modules (VLPs), or small outline modules (U-DIMMs) all implement state-of-the-art technology that enables remarkable memory quality, stability, and reliability.
Out of stock
|Product height||0.1 inch|
|Product width||0.4 inch|
|Product measurement||4.57 x 1.02 x 0.25 cm; 20 grams|
|The battery||1 C batteries required.|
|Product Model Number||AD3U1600W8G11-R|
|Number of processors||1|
|RAM size||8 GB|
|Computer memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|The voltage||1.5 Volts|
|Does it include battery||No no|
|Lithium Battery Voltage||1.35 Volts|
|Product weight||20 g|
|Dimensions||4.57 × 1.02 × 0.25 cm|
There are no reviews yet.