A-DATA 1 TB Solid State Drive
- FALCON SOLID STATE DRIVE – The FALCON features higher efficiency and increased reliability compared to 2D NAND SSDs. It Features huge storage and speedy transfers.
- STORAGE – With up to 1 TB of high-speed storage and 3D NAND Flash for higher capacity and durability its ideal for video editing, industrial drawing, programming.
- FAST TRANSFER SPEEDS – Using the PCIe Gen3x4 interface the FALCON delivers max read/write speed of up to 31000/1500MB per second for uninterrupted productivity and creativity.
- 256-BIT ENCRYPTION – With support for LDPC error-correcting code technology and AES 256-bit encryption ensures data integrity, keeps the data inside password-protected and safe.
- DESIGN – The FALCON sports an aluminum alloy heatsink with etched grooves that not only look good but also keeps things cool for stable operations during intensive tasks.
- SPECIFICATION – M.2 2280 specification: Supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD. Suitable for both desktop and notebook
- WARRANTY – Comes backed by a 5-year warranty to give you the peace of mind to create.
- For Service Center please visit Adata Website> support>RMA service> Service center
Out of stock
|Manufacturer||Adata Technology (India) Pvt. Ltd., Adata Technology (India) Pvt. Ltd.|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 2.2 x 0.29 cm; 9 Grams|
|Item model number||AFALCON-1T-C|
|Memory Storage Capacity||1 TB|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||1|
|Digital Storage Capacity||1000 GB|
|Hard Drive Interface||PCIE x 4|
|Hardware Platform||Mac OS X 10.6 or later, Linux Kernel 2.6 or later, Windows 8/8.1/10|
|Hardware Interface||Solid State Drive, PCIE x 4|
|Mounting Hardware||SSD, Quick Start Guide|
|Data Transfer Rate||3100 Megabits Per Second|
|Manufacturer||Adata Technology (India) Pvt. Ltd.|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Weight||9 g|
|Dimensions||8 × 2.2 × 0.29 cm|
There are no reviews yet.